I just went through a bunch of details for what my schedule is like for the next couple weeks. Dear. Lord. It actually confirms to just me why I have started to pass up clients and to stop current engagements.
- Wrapping up a standard Ecommerce site.
- Corporate media site for gambling platform.
- Continued work on a distributed sweepstakes mechanic.
- Ramping up Development on a multimedia scratch card program.
- Marketing assets for an Ecommerce service venture.
- Documentation for a mobile gaming platform.
- Project management for a custom ecommerce platform targeted at licensees.
- Lab Prep for a custom gaming platform.
- Development planning for the above gaming platform.
- Brand/media blog for a local restaurant
- Continued bookkeeping/tech support for a gun manufacturer.
- Short shifts at a cigar shop.
- Assisting with ‘mobilifying’ a custom CMS and advertising platform.
- Page layout for a whitepaper series.
- Assisting at a law office during tax season.
Those are my current projects right now. Those do not include things I would like to do. Am I qualified to do all of it? Nope. Do I think I can do all of those things? Yup. Will all of them get done in a timely manner? I sure hope so.
I know for a fact that i am going to be heavily discounting 2 of those items since I haven’t been able to meet deadlines. Sure, they were warned when I was brought on, but it’s only fair.